We are looking for a warm, organised, and motivated individual to join our team as a Sales & Showroom Coordinator.
This person will be key in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the business, and a strong working knowledge of the fine jewellery production process and gemology is essential. They will also be the first point of contact with our clients, so we are looking for someone attentive with excellent communication skills.
- - Taking client consultations: presenting our core collection, going through the bespoke process with them, answering any queries
- - Keeping our client information database up to date
- - Communicating regular updates to relevant team members, our workshops and suppliers
- - Keeping an overview of bespoke production and updating our production spreadsheet daily
- - Preparing and coordinating jobs between our various workshops/suppliers
- - Quality control all of our finished pieces
- - Managing stock levels for our ready-to-buy fine jewellery pieces
- Working alongside our Showroom Assistant to keep the showroom in impeccable order and functioning smoothly (restocking packaging, postage supplies, etc)
Desired Experience / Skills
- - At least two years within the fine jewellery industry
- - Jewellery sales experience preferred
- - A strong working knowledge of fine jewellery making processes and precious stones
- - Excellent communication skills
- - A calm, warm, confident manner with clients
- - Attentive, with an excellent eye for detail
- - Experience using a workflow platform
- - Impeccable organisational skills
- Previous studio coordinator experience strongly preferred
What We Offer
- - This role is: 4 days per week, 10am - 6pm, Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (Saturday is not negotiable, but the remaining days are flexible)
- - Contract: Permanent, full-time, with a 3 month trial period.
- - Annual wage negotiable dependent on experience.
- - Holiday allowance: 23 days per year, with an additional company Christmas break
- - Working in a dynamic environment with scope for growth within the company
- Working alongside a friendly, small team led by Rachel
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Application: Sales/Studio Coordinator” in the email title. The closing date for applications will be Sunday 5th September.